20 October 2008

Picasa III

With the massive amounts of photo taking/processing going around here recently, I'm pretty excited about this new version of Google's Picasa software.  You can do photo cropping, tuning, and touchups, and can even have it find photos you have with faces in them, or sort by color. Between the color sorting and the collage feature, I was able to make this nice little piece of Yanks in the UK memorabilia:


If you want a simple but powerful photo processing tool I'd highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I stumbled upon your blog while trying to find a Birmingham pub in which to watch American Football (i'm going to be on vacation there next week). If you know of any would you please email me at sikihoho@hotmail.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen in Boston