06 February 2007

Clothing Cultural Learnings for Make Benefit American Visitors

We are entering the season of international visitors! Laura is arriving this weekend, Mitri is in Manchester the weekend after that, then BJ & Katrina, and then Martha & Kevin! We've been doing loads of research on potential daytrips, etc, but we have neglected to properly prepare our visitors for some of the cultural differences they'll encounter.

Thankfully, Kevin is on the ball - he has done extensive research on how to fit in, and has purchased a wardrobe full of 'UK camouflage' for their trip. I think this research will be beneficial to everyone, so check it out here.

3 comments:

MEG said...

This will be very helpful :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you brought this to my attention. I think I'll go for the royal guard look. The dresses Kevin ordered for Martha probably don't come in my size :-)

Martha said...

I'm definitely the most keen on the sporty spice look... Otherwise I will have to practice walking around in 6-inch platform heels for the next month!!