01 February 2007

Working In England

Since our post-Christmas life here has been mostly work and not so much exotic travel, I thought I would slip in a post here about my work. I brought our camera-phone along to work with me one day, and documented my commute, so you can all experience it and get a view of the area. It was funny snapping pictures like a tourist on my way to work, and I got plenty of looks. There are still lots of times that we stop during ‘regular’ things like commuting to work and think: is this really my life? I really live in England? Its strange how with time you get use to just about anything, even bazaar things you never dreamed you would be doing.

Right, so check out a picture documentary of my travel from Acocks Green to the Blythe Valley Business Park every day here. I also included a large image of a flier I scanned showing some views of my (Arup-designed) office and a little write up about it. Look for about Arup and my top-secret project later. I’ll have to write in code and send you each the code-breaking sheet.

All this talk of work is making me restless! Maybe we’ll go somewhere this weekend. Till then, God bless.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun making the trip to work with you!

MEG said...

these are great pics for a camera-phone, i love being able to see your everyday stuff!!