05 June 2007

3 Cheers for the Blog!

Gulp – Nick has really stepped up the blogging game on me. Conveniently for him, he is leaving tonight on a business trip, and then is going away with work friends for two weekends over the next two months – so I have a bad feeling these ‘post promises’ are going to be filled by the girl whose brother is flying out TOMORROW!

Not that I’m bitter or anything.

Haha, I’m really not at all, and I have no doubt Nick will be pulling his weight with posts on visits from the Burdette Brothers and John, delighting you with tales of our adventures in the Lake District, London, Wales, and beautiful, beautiful Prague. I hope to provide you with a bit more color commentary on the nitty-gritty of homelife.

If there’s anyone who still cares. We don’t blame you if you’re gone for good!

No comments: