25 October 2007

Happy Birthday Lauren!!

Well, I’m a day late, but I just found this handy feature of back-dating posts. Ehem…

Today Lauren surges confidently into her mid-twenties as we celebrate her 26th BIRTHDAY!! Much has changed for us since I wrote her last birthday post 1 year ago, but the love and joy that she brings to everyone around her sure hasn’t. I’m just one of the many that are blessed through her sacrificial love, and I know many, many people are thankful for her 26 years of life. We’re celebrating this weekend with a trip to an as-yet-undisclosed location in Britain…we’ll tell you all about it when we get back!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Sorry this is late also, but I was thinking about you yesterday and trying to get the dang e-cards to work....

Hope it's a GREAT weekend, can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I have also loved your spirit!!!!! Love, Jan